The Suction Aspirator is a fast, effective and lightweight suction unit (fluid extractor) that is ideal in emergency situations where portable sources of suction are required, in particular as a mucus extractor or suctioning out excessive quantities of fluid / particles from a patient’s mouth. The most common area of use is in portable resuscitation kits.
Suction Hose/Tubing needs to be purchased separately - Code MM-LUD524299.
- Driving Gas Oxygen
- Inlet Pressure (kPa) 400 (+/- 15%)
- Negative Pressure at
- Maximum Standing 300mmHg (+/_ 10%)
- Free Air Displaced 30 LPM (+/- 15%)
- Inlet Connection 9/16″” -18 DISS
- Outlet Connection Barbed nipple to suit suction tubing
- Receiver Jar Capacity 140 mL
- Weight 300 grams
Notify me when available
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.