- View All Products
- SHOP BY BRAND
- AEDs / Defibrillators
- Bags (Empty/Unstocked)
- Publications & Media
- CPR Training Supplies
- Training Supplies
- Educational & Anatomy
- First Aid Kits
- Oxygen Resuscitation
- Medical & Military
- Simulation, Nursing & Patient Care
- LivCor Training Courses
Special Needs Infant: Female
Special needs infants require specific yet gentle care which includes the performance of vital medical procedures.
This newborn-size infant allows healthcare facilities and medical staff to teach special procedures and develop a nursing care plan for special needs infants. The Life/form Special Needs Infant was developed for a wide range of educational training, including beginning nursing students.
Medical devices that can be used include: tracheostomy tube and suction catheter, gastrostomy tube, nasogastric tube, and urethral catheter.
Procedures that can be practiced include:
- Tracheostomy care (placement and suctioning) - size 3.0 mm neonatal
- Gastrostomy care (lavage and gavage) - size 14 FR
- Nasogastric care (placement, lavage, gavage, and suctioning) - size 8 FR or smaller
- Urethral catheterization (insertion, placement, and care) - size 8 FR
- Colostomy stoma (attachment of ostomy bag and basic care purposes only)
Other general cares that may be practiced include: bathing, diapering, and various dressing changes.
Soft carry bag included.
Tracheostomy and gastrostomy tubes not included.
Available in Light (LF01193U) or Dark (LF01195U) skin tone.
Recently Viewed Products
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
translation missing: en.products.wishlist.added_to_wishlist
There are item(s) in your cart