- AEDs / Defibrillators
- Bags (Empty/Unstocked)
- Publications & Media
- CPR Training Supplies
- Training Supplies
- Educational & Anatomy
- First Aid Kits
- Medical & Military
- Oxygen Resuscitation
- Simulation, Nursing & Patient Care
- All Products
- LivCor Training Courses
375ml pump bottle of instant hand sanitiser, with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera.
Kills 99.9% of germs without water.
Rinse-free & non-sticky.
Contains Ethanol 75% v/v
Australian Made and Owned
Limited supply available. Limit 48 per customer.
- Alcohol based gel for fast air drying.
- No washing or rinsing required.
- Hospital Grade Option B (dirty), Tested and approved according to TGA methods.
- Glycerine moisturiser to help prevent dryness.
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to help soothe, protect, and support the tone of your skin.
- Ideal for aged care, child care, hospitals, food preparation and processing areas, outdoors and after contact with animals.
Directions For Use
Apply one thumbnail-sized amount to dry and clean hands. Rub well ensuring thorough coverage of your hands.
Ethanol denatured, Water (aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate
(Vitamin El, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cl19140, Cl142090
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only. Do not swallow. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use.
Do not use on inflamed or broken skin.
Store below 30°C.