A representation of human respirator organs, designed for temporary airway suction and catheter insertion practice.
Effective tool with lifelike tactile qualities for training in airway suction for choking patients. Three catheter routes are prepared: oral, pharynx, and tracheostomy opening.
A sputum-like substance can be collected by proper suction. The airway and movement of the catheter tip are directly observed through the transparent side window.
- Realistic anatomy including mouth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, epiglottis, trachea, and esophagus
- Insertion of a catheter orally, nasally, or through the tracheostomy opening
- Life-size organs facilitate learning proper catheter insertion length
- Observation window allows the passage of the catheter to be observed
- Realistic sticky simulated sputum
- Model is washable and can be dismantled for easy cleaning
Notify me when available
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.