A better understanding of ostomies…from the inside out!
Otto Ostomy is the ultimate educational tool for ostomies. Demonstrates how ileostomies, urostomies, and colostomies function. Model has a clear torso shell with four openings for the insertion of stomas.
The torso shell is easily removed for teaching or to facilitate in accessing and manipulating the intestine. The color codes displayed include stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, kidneys, ureters, and bladder.
The large intestine, small intestine, rectum, and bladder are all removable to aid in teaching procedures. The ureters can be removed from the bladder, the flexible small and large intestines can be separated and attached to the backside of the stoma, and the large intestines can be separated at four different locations.
- anodized aluminum base
- clear torso shell with four openings for stoma placement
- small intestine
- large intestine
- ureters and bladder
- ileal conduit
- two sections of small intestines
- two adaptor connectors (to demonstrate loop stoma with either the small or large intestine)
- 4 stomas
- two 3" stents (to be used with the ileal conduit)
- loop stoma with rod, and;
- user manual