Multiple Casualty Simulation Kit
More versatile than the basic kit, this unit gives you more complex wounds for testing higher levels of skill in bandaging and patient care, while keeping initial expenditures low.
- Bleeding strap-on wounds complete with reservoir bags with pump assembly,
- 1 open amputation,
- 1 compound fracture of tibia, lower leg,
- 1 compound fracture of humerus, upper arm,
- 1 sucking wound of chest,
- 1 gunshot wound of palm.
- 1 bottle coagulant makeup blood,
- 3 spatulas,
- 1 pkg. of methyl cellulose for blood thickening,
- 3 wood tongue depressors,
- 3 packages powder to make three gallons of simulated blood,
- 1 casualty simulation wax,
- 1 body adhesive for stick-on wounds,
- 1 atomizer mist sprayer,
- 24 assorted stick-on lacerations and open fracture wounds,
- 1 pkg. broken Plexiglas for simulating glass embedded wound,
- 1 ea. grease paint colors: white, blue, brown, and red.