More versatile than the basic kit, this unit gives you more complex wounds for testing higher levels of skill in bandaging and patient care, while keeping initial expenditures low.
- Bleeding strap-on wounds complete with reservoir bags with pump assembly,
- 1 open amputation,
- 1 compound fracture of tibia, lower leg,
- 1 compound fracture of humerus, upper arm,
- 1 sucking wound of chest,
- 1 gunshot wound of palm.
- 1 bottle coagulant makeup blood,
- 3 spatulas,
- 1 pkg. of methyl cellulose for blood thickening,
- 3 wood tongue depressors,
- 3 packages powder to make three gallons of simulated blood,
- 1 casualty simulation wax,
- 1 body adhesive for stick-on wounds,
- 1 atomizer mist sprayer,
- 24 assorted stick-on lacerations and open fracture wounds,
- 1 pkg. broken Plexiglas for simulating glass embedded wound,
- 1 ea. grease paint colors: white, blue, brown, and red.