Gaumard Susie/Simon Hospital Training Manikin with Ostomy
Susie / Simon Patient Care Simulator is an adult manikin designed for the simulation-based training of general nursing clinical skills, including IV training, tracha care, catheterization, enema, ostomy care, nasogastric feeding, bandaging, and more.
External appearance is female.
Attachment of the male genitals converts the manikin into a male model
Simulate a number of exercises from transverse colostomy management to tracheotomy, from intramuscular injection to ophthalmological treatment.
On manikins without an ostomy, intestinal lavage can only be simulated
Joints are strong and movements lifelike, even to the extent of permitting pronation and supination of the forearm.
The manikin offers these additional features:
- Articulating head, jaw, elbows, wrists, ankles, and knees,
- Bathing and bandaging,
- Enema administration,
- Eyes open and close,
- Instruction manual,
- Interchangeable genitalia,
- Intramuscular injection,
- Nasal and oral tube placement,
- NG and OG tube feeding and gastric suction,
- Opening for gastrostomy,
- Carry bag,
- Ophthalmic exercises,
- Catheterization exercises,
- Otic drops and irrigation,
- Soft, realistic face skin, hands, feet, fingers, and toes,
- Wig for hair care exercises,
- Tracheotomy placement,
- Transverse colostomy, ileostomy, and suprapubic stomas to practice irrigation,
- Upper and lower dentures for oral hygiene,
- Vaginal douching and Pap smear exercise,
- Meets OBRA requirements.