This quiet and compact arterial/venous training arm provides both venous and arterial vascular access. A micropump mounted within the simulator’s shoulder delivers automatically generated arterial pulses at the radial and brachial sites and controls arterial blood flow by allowing variable heart rate and pulse strength.
- Arterial system including the radial and brachial arteries,
- Hemodialysis site on the forearm,
- Intramuscular injection sites on the upper arm,
- Subcutaneous injection sites on the volar forearm and lateral upper arm,
- Suture and incision sites on both the upper arm and forearm.
- Adjustable heart rate and pulse strength simulating a heart rate from 10-150 BPM,
- AV fistula insert that simulates a healed fistula for hemodialysis exercises,
- Cephalic (antecubital), basilic, radial, and ulnar veins as well as the radial and brachial arteries for infusion and blood draw,
- Durable skin that can be pierced in excess of 200 times with a 20- or 22-gauge needle,
- Ease of assembly,
- Interchangeable arterial and venous insert for IV and blood draw exercises, AV anastomosis, and placement of AV grafts includes skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscle, radial artery, and radial vein,
- Latex free,
- Multilayer bicep insert that includes the skin, subcutaneous tissue, and muscle allows incision and suturing exercises,
- Realistic tactile feedback for both surgical and arterial and venous stick exercises,
- Rotating arm allowing dorsal and volar access along the length of the arm,
- Varying vessel palpability to simulate collapsed or bulging vessels.