This full-body child manikin has been created to offer realistic training and practice of child airway management and CPR education.
The Life/form Basic Child CRiSis Manikin is anatomically correct in detail and represents the size of an 5-year-old child. Realistic anatomy and landmarks include a mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus.
In addition to the palpable and visual landmarks, the head, neck, and jaw are fully articulated, allowing a realistic jaw thrust feature. This manikin has separate left and right lungs for auscultation; has oral, nasal, and digital intubation capabilities; and includes an inflatable stomach bladder to indicate esophageal intubation.
Also features E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., and Combitube insertion.
Includes pump spray lubricant. Also includes blood pressure arm, defibrillation chest skin, femoral access leg, intraosseous infusion, IV arm, and palpable carotid pulse (manual).
- Airway Management
- Compatible airway management devices include E.T., E.O.A., E.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and King Systems
- Inflatable stomach bladder to indicate esophageal intubation
- Oral, nasal, and digital intubation capabilities
- Realistic anatomical features
- Separate left and right lungs for auscultation
- Suctioning capabilities
- Blood Pressure Arm
- Auscultatory gap
- Systolic and diastolic levels, heart rate, and sound volume
- Palpable radial pulse
- Speaker in arm reproduces real blood pressure sounds
- Five Korotkoff sounds
- Fully articulated head, neck, and jaw
- Jaw thrust
- Palpable and visual landmarks
- Palpable carotid pulse (manual)
- Compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators
- Internal load box absorbs full strength shock
- Manual, automatic, and semi-automatic defibrillation
- Rhythms are detected at four ECG sites and two defibrillation sites
- Articulated leg requires proper positioning
- Palpable arterial pulse (manual)
- Palpable symphysis pubis and anterior superior iliac spine
- Realistic flashback from pressurized venous system
- Replaceable injection pad
- Palpable landmarks include the patella, tibia, and tibial tuberosity
- Pressurized system allows aspiration of fluid
- Replaceable bones and skin
- Articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access
- Realistic flashback from a pressurized system
- Replaceable skin and veins
- Smaller lumen tubing simulates the size of a child’s veins
Hard carry case (LF03467U) and Interactive ECG Simulator (LF03670U) are available separately.
Available in Basic, Deluxe & Complete.
Review table below for each model's capability:
Notify me when available
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.