The Basic Casualty Simulation Kit is the most economical way to get started in simulated injuries. Reusable wounds and refillable accessories let you practice bandaging and splinting techniques repeatedly.
- 1x compound fracture tibia complete with reservoir and pump assembly,
- 1x Bottle coagulant makeup blood,
- 1x pack powder to make 1 galon of simulated blood,
- 12x Assorted stick-on lacerations and open fracture wounds,
- 1x Casualty simulation wax,
- 1x pack of broken Plexiglas for simulating glass embedded wound,
- 1x each of grease paint colors: white, blue, brown and red,
- 1x Body adhesive for stick-on wounds,
- 1x Atomizer mist sprayer,
- 3x Spatulas,
- 3x Tongue depressors,
- 1x pack of methyl cellulose for blood thickening
Notify me when available
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.