- AEDs / Defibrillators
- Bags (Empty/Unstocked)
- Publications & Media
- CPR Training Supplies
- Training Supplies
- Educational & Anatomy
- First Aid Kits
- Medical & Military
- Oxygen Resuscitation
- Simulation, Nursing & Patient Care
- All Products
- LivCor Training Courses
The Basic Buddy CPR Manikin is a dramatic, inexpensive, and state-of-the-art manikin designed for teaching individuals or large groups the life-saving techniques of CPR.
This manikin offers a realistic and affordable way to provide each student with their own CPR manikin. The one-piece, disposable lung/mouth protection system makes this manikin completely sanitary - there is no risk of cross contamination and no need to sanitize the manikins after use!
The airway opens using the head tilt/chin lift method, and there is a visible chest rise when ventilated. The xiphoid process provides an anatomical reference point for hand placement and compressions. The manikin also features both adult and child capabilities.
Basic Buddy CPR Manikins are simple to assemble and provide trouble-free maintenance.
- 1x adult/child manikins.
- 10x lung/mouth protection bags.
- 1x lung insertion tools.
- instruction manual.
- Five-year warranty.
- NOTE: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training use only pads designed for foam body manikins.
- Adult and Child Capabilities
- No Messy Cleanup
- Lightweight and Portable
- Economical - Each Student Can Have Their Own Manikin
- Totally Sanitary, One-Piece Lung/Mouth Protection System
- Realistic Chest Rise
- Unique Airway System Opens and Closes with Proper Technique
- Tough and Durable
- Rebreathing Airway
- Anatomically Correct with Palpable Landmark