Sophisticated pediatric simulators for training in standard and advanced clinical procedures.
Realistic face, body, and fully jointed elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles.
Bathing and bandaging activities.
- soft, childlike face skin,
- self-molded hair,
- eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic procedures,
- fully articulated head and jaw with teeth and tongue,
- NG and otic exercises; bends 30° at waist,
- jointed elbows and knees,
- realistic hands, feet, fingers, and toes; soft upper body skin over hard upper body,
- intramuscular injection sites in left and right upper thighs,
- TB test site; interchangeable male organ,
- tracheostomy opening,
- male and female catheterization,
- removable internal tanks; enema administration,
- neck brace,
- Fully jointed wrists and ankles,
- Comes with nylon carry bag.