Suregard Reusable Personal Protective Mask
The Suregard Reusable Personal Protective Mask is a universally fitting mask suitable for adults.
This mask uses a porous polyurethane material offering protection from dust & pollutants.
This mask serves as a physical barrier to prevent you from touching your face and maintain good hygiene.
The Suregard Reusable Personal Protective Mask has universal sizing for all adult face shapes and ears. The double layered neoprene is 2-way stretchable to seal around your nose bridge, chin and ears. This stretch factor offers all day comfort, free from irritation around most ears.
- Open the bag and pull out the mask taking extra care to only handle the outside of the mask.
- If using the Suregard Bacterial/Viral Filter Insert, position the filter (over the exhalation port) and press to bind.
- Unfold and stretch the ear straps over your ears - the correct orientation is with the valve on the left.
- Position the mask so it completely covers your chin and nose bridge
Wash in warm soapy water by hand after every week of use. If sick, wash daily. Can be washed and used until the mask no longer seals across your nose bridge and chin. This will vary from person to person.
When not in use, keep the mask folded and store sealed in a container or in the original packaging.
The Suregard Reusable Personal Protective Mask does NOT guarantee filtration of microscopic virus particles. This mask serves as a physical barrier.
Compatible with Suregard Bacterial/Viral Filter Inserts (Not Included).
- One-way exhalation Valve
- Washable in water
- Comfortable fit with unrestricted breathing
- Universal sizing
Includes: 1x Reusable Personal Protective Mask. Inserts sold seperately.
Single patient use, multiple uses with replaceable filter inserts.
TGA Approved: ARTG ID 333283