GERi has an elderly appearance with skin wrinkles and folds. Complete lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and non-pinching joints - moves like a person.
Lightweight - approximately 12.7kg.
Full-size adult manikin - measures 147cm.
Overall female appearance.
Converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals.
Available in Basic, Complete, Advanced and Auscultation.
Basic GERi features:
- Normal and Cancerous Mole
- Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
- Dilated and Constricted pupils
- Reddened Skin Folds
Patient Care Simulation:
- Bandaging and Wound Dressing
- Bed Baths
- Clothing Changes
- Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
- Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
- Eye Irrigation
- Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
- Hair Care Washing and Combing
- Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
- Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
- Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
- Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
- Patient Positioning
- Patient Transfer Techniques
- Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
Complete GERi features:
Includes all of the main features of the Basic GERi Manikin with the addition of:
- Enema Administration — Female Only
- Gastrostomy Procedures — Lavage
- and Gavage
- Internal Fluid Reservoirs
- Nasogastric Tube Placement
- Pap Smears and Douching
- Prostate Exam — Stage B
- Urinary Catheterization —
- Female and uncircumcised male
Advanced GERi features:
Includes all of the main features of the Basic and Complete GERi Manikin with the addition of:
- Left Blood Pressure Training Arm that reproduces all five Korotkoff sounds and allows the instructor to vary systolic and diastolic levels, pulse rate volume, and auscultatory gap
- Right IV Training Arm with a shoulder intramuscular injection site featuring replaceable skin and veins that roll when palpated. Realistic flashback confirms proper needle placement
- Simulates over 35 nursing and medical procedures
- Standard arms with right and left shoulder intramuscular injection sites are also included