Carefully curated kit designed for a student to untertake at home, remote or webinar skills training and practical assessment for First Aid and CPR, or to simply keep their skills up to respond to emergencies.
Learn or practice at home to improve your technique to ensure quality CPR is always achieved.
Featuring the new Mini-Anne inflatable CPR manikin from Laerdal in adult and infant specification, plus other relevant and required items for skills assessment for Nationally Recognised units in First Aid and CPR.
All relevant items are individually wrapped and sealed for hygeine safety.
- 1x Mini-Anne inflatable adult CPR Manikin and accessories
- 1x Mini-Baby inflatable infant CPR Manikin and accessories
- 1x XFT Mini D-0009 AED Trainer (AA batteries not included)
- 1x AERO placebo asthma inhaler
- 1x Asthma spacer (disposable cardboard fold)
- 1x Epipen training device
- 1x Emergency mylar blanket
- 1x AERO manikin cleansing wipe
- 1x AERO sterile gauze swab
- 1x AERO 7.5cm elastic crepe roller bandage
- 1x AERO non-woven triangular sling bandage
- 1x AERO nitrile powder-free gloves pair (Large)
- 1x AERO Eyewash/Saline solution ampoule
- 2x LivCor CPR face-shield keyrings