- View All Products
- SHOP BY BRAND
- AEDs / Defibrillators
- Bags (Empty/Unstocked)
- Publications & Media
- CPR Training Supplies
- Training Supplies
- Educational & Anatomy
- First Aid Kits
- Oxygen Resuscitation
- Medical & Military
- Simulation, Nursing & Patient Care
- LivCor Training Courses
The AmbuMan Basic is a cost efficient training manikin that is designed to fulfill all requirements for the BLS algorithm training.
The closed shaped torso with its anatomical correct landmarks allows trainees to learn and train the use of automatic External Defibrillators (AED) and the placements of pads.
The AmbuMan Basic allows an optimal training of chest compression in combination with realistic ventilation. The unique hygienic system prevents cross contamination. It
allows a realistic ventilation resistance and expiration through mouth and nose.
The correct compression depth and required ventilation volume can be monitored by the feedback indicator on the manikin.
Students will feel the realistic airway resistance and the chest will start rising when the head is correct tilted and air blown into the manikin. The AmbuMan Basic enables to look, listen and feel the ventilation as in real life.
- Cost efficient CPR training manikin
- Robust and reliable
- Realistic training of chest compressions
- Visualisation of the compression depth
- Ambu Hygienic system for mouth-to-mouth and mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Can be used for bag-mask ventilation
- Placement of Guedel airways
- Realistic ventilation resistance
- Visualisation of the correct ventilation volume
- Visible chest rise during ventilation
- Anatomical correct closed Torso
- Easy AED training
AmbuMan Basic manikin, training jacket, carrying case, 1 face piece and 25 head bags
Recently Viewed Products
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
translation missing: en.products.wishlist.added_to_wishlist
There are item(s) in your cart