Space Chamber Plus | Autoclavable | Cross Valve Technology
The Autoclavable Space Chamber Plus is designed to enable easy and effective sterilisation for multiple patient use in hospitals, clinics, general practices and other clinical settings.
- Cross Valve Technology is designed to provide low resistance, one-way flow during inhalation for improved drug delivery and ease of use,
- Transparent chamber allows clear visualisation of valve movement and enables direct confirmation of correct use by patients.
- Universal inhaler base fits most pressurised metered dose inhalers (pMDI),
- Multipurpose mouthpiece can be used with standard 22 mm OD mouthpiece fittings for the delivery of asthma and COPD medication,
- Not made with natural rubber latex, BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Multiple patient use, can be autoclaved up to 100 times at 134oC for 3 minutes,
- pMDI can be stored in chamber body,
- For use as part of an asthma action plan.
Volume: 230 ml
Length: 18.5 cm
Mouthpiece: 22 mm OD; 15 mm ID